AP DSC Fee structure 2021 – APTET Application FEE details

Those candidates who want to apply may check the AP DSC Fee Structure 2021 on the official website. Andhra Pradesh education board has a number of vacant seats in their education department for teachers. Higher officials of AP recruit teacher in 2 ways. First one is district selection committee while another is teacher eligibility test. 80 % vacant seats filled by DSC test in Andhra Pradesh state while remaining 20 % seats will be occupied by TET cleared candidates. Complete details about AP DSC Fee Structure 2021 is available here to check.

AP DSC Fee Structure 2021

Procedure for both exams is different and interested and eligible candidates will get all AP DSC fee detail and TET exam related information from the official site of AP. Official site of AP is www.apdsc.cgg.gov.in. Candidates must be visiting this official site daily so that they will have all information and no mistake will be done by them in anything.

Interested candidates must check the eligibility criteria & AP DSC Application fee details before applying for this exam. If you have met all specified requirements, apply for this exam very soon.You may check eligibility criteria in the notification and also check the AP DSC Fee structure details in the notification uploaded by higher authorities of AP DSC and AP TET. After applying for the exam, candidates must have to pay application fees to confirm their candidature in the respective exam.

AP DSC Recruitment

AP DSC 2021 Fee Structure details

Application fees for both DSC and TET exam are same as decided by AP education board which is Rs. 250 /-. Candidates from all categories general, SC, ST, and OBC have to pay the same amount for application fees. No relaxation is given to SC, ST and OBC category candidates in application fees.

Candidates may pay their application fees through a number of ways like the credit card, debit card, internet banking or through e-challan. Generate your e-challan through the official site and take a print of it for depositing your application fees in the bank direct. For more details related AP DSC Fee structure details read the official notification carefully this is available here to download.

AP DSC Syllabus

 Application Fee AP DSC 2021

If you are serious for DSC or TET exam, apply before the last date of the exam and also deposit your fees on time. Otherwise, you will not get a chance to pay AP DSC application fees with late charges. The main condition for applying is that candidate must meet all eligibility criteria specified in this notification. If you did not meet any of criteria, do not apply for this otherwise you will have to face a number of problems in near future. You may check application fees in the notification also.

AP DSC hall Ticket

Andhra Pradesh TET 2021

TET Exam 2021

1 Comment

Add a Comment
  1. Sir my qualification was direct degree and bed. I qualified in tet also. Can I eligible to apdsc

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

© Teacher Eligibility Test| Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Contact Us